Friday, April 13, 2012

Screen2Scrap (April 2012)- Ready to marry Prince Charming

I've just photographed my best friends wedding - not that I am a professional photographer, just a good friend who was trusted with her special day.
This would have to be one my favorite photos from the day and it fits in nicely with S2S's April Challenge. The inspiration is to come from the movie poster "Ever After' with additional criteria to include a) a cinderella story, b) some bling (on the butterflies) and c) journalling



10 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm speakless, this so grogeous, great job on the fairy tale story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This photo is absolutely fabulous and perfectly showcased in this beautiful layout! Well done with the photography, I would totally stress if I was entrusted with this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photo and page. Love the flower vine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another gorgeous layout Jen! Great job on the photography, you should be very proud xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it Jen. Beautiful photo and great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really Jen, your photo is superb & your LO is stunning. Just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is so gorgeous! That is awesome that you were asked to the the photos! Love this layout and the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh Jen you do such beautiful work and this is no exception - just brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really pretty. Great photo and lovely bouquet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your layouts always inspire me Jen! Why can't I make white-on-white look like this? Fabulous work as always, thanks for playing along :)

    ReplyDelete