Sunday, April 22, 2012

Soul Scrappers - THC 48 - The Couch

Over at Soul Scrappers the Theme challenge for the month is "Weddings". This is an easy one for me, as I have just photographed my best friends wedding and have oodles of photographs to scrap. I've chosen this one, of the whole family on the couch - it's a personal one as I used 'The couch' as a last minute prop, having discovered it in the morning of the wedding, and having it delivered to the garden. In hindsight it was a real risk, that paid off as I love the atmnosphere that it created. I've used the Kaiser "Sweet Nothings' collection, which matched the colors of the couch so well.



2 comments:

  1. Just love this layout Jen and you have used flowers! What a great idea it was to use the couch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This absolutely stunning! I love the photo and your colors are so, so pretty. Beautiful flower clusters. I just love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete